Is your mind full of great ideas? Do you want to work with fun creative people and in an environment that encourages collaboration? Are you hoping to have a manager who listens to what you have to say and pushes you to think bigger? Do you want to be part of a growing agency that is thriving and makes an impact everyday?
Then you are the perfect match for Small Army.
What You Need
We're looking for Relationship Managers. Want to hear more about what we offer?
- An open vacation policy (yeah you heard right...you work hard, you get to take time off. Period. Done.)
- Quarterly parties (come one, come all...a party for your colleagues, clients, and friends to partake in free food and beverages under the guise of such themes as music, art, storytelling, and even cooking)
- A recognition program called "Small Army Bucks" where you get to let others know the great job they have done (and give them a $50 Amazon gift card...most likely you'll get many too in recognition of your great work).
- A commitment to making sure you grow (management who realizes that when you learn, they learn.)
- And a general attitude of "we like to work here" that makes coming in each day a pleasure (OK...we know we're pushing it with that one...let's just say you can't wait to see your friends each day).
You should be a strategic thinker, have a passion for great stories, have the ability to manage multiple projects/clients at the same time, and have strong written and communication skills. Should be well versed in all aspects of marketing-from traditional, to digital to social. There is no ideal candidate. Years of experience are good, but your enthusiasm and willingness to work hard and push for great ideas will set you apart.
How to Apply
Want to learn more? Then send us your resume and we'll be in touch to hear your story.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. You will be contacted if you have been selected for an interview.