senior account executive/account supervisor
Are you entrepreneurial? Do you love being thrown challenges and rising to the occasion to solve them? Do you love to work with all personality types? And can you stay calm during the storm? Then Small Army is looking for you to join our team.
To succeed as a Senior Account Executive/Account Supervisor at Small Army you must be a strategic thinker, have a passion for great stories, and have the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time. Should be well versed in all aspects of marketing - from traditional, to digitial to social.
This individual will report to a Group Account Director, and be responsible for the day-to-day activity for multiple key agency clients, with the support of a junior account team.
What You Need
- At least 5-7 years experience working hand-in-hand with client and agency teams to identify and implement strategic marketing programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing multiple projects across multiple channels (i.e. digital, web, print, video)
- A hunger for learning
- Confidence in their ability to make decisions and move projects forward
- The ability to listen, share and overcome challenges together
- A great sense of humor and appreciation for great stories
- A desire to help other people succeed so that we can all succeed together
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. Candidates that match the requirements will be contacted directly. Thank you for your interest in Small Army.Apply
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. You will be contacted if you have been selected for an interview.